Join our owner, Helen Panos, as she continues our new season 6 podcasts by interviewing Michelle Mehta, an accomplished author and confidence expert. Join them as they discuss how children can develop the confidence they need and what parents can do to facilitate this result.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The incredible journey Michelle went and why she became a confidence expert
- Why passion is crucial to coaching children about confidence and to becoming a voice for children
- What the number one tool is you can use to connect with children and open lines of communication
- The W’s that are good to ask – who, what, where, when – but NOT the why
- Why an “open perspective” is a key approach in helping your children
- About “achieve it to believe it” and “I am” statements
If you are interested in learning more about Michelle, follow her on social media @Iammichellemehta or on her website at michellemehta.com. Michelle is also offering a free gift – a success guide that teaches ten tips to motivate your teenager to success. You may also find out more information about her new book, Friday is the New Monday. You can also reach out to us by contacting Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com, by calling 770-282-9931, or by visiting our website at dynamislearningacademy.com.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!